Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2016

What a Trumpsy world (with due apologies to Louis Armstrong)

I see groups of people……Hispanics and Muslims too and
I see them flee ……….far from me and you
And I think to myself ….what a Trumpsy world

I see no clear sky….not even clouds
The dark smoggy day……….and fouler air to breath
And I think to myself ….what a Trumpsy world

Where are the rainbows….used to be a pretty sight
The smiles on the faces…used to be there too … would
I soon see people shooting others
Saying  this is what you get

They are really saying…. To hell with you

I hear grownups cry………I watch them cringe
They’ll suffer even more….than they’ll ever know

Yes I think to myself .... what a Trumpsy world
Yes I  think to myself ….what a Trumpsy world





1 comment:

  1. But you predicted Trump's triumph so was it already Trumpsy?

    ReplyDelete